We, as students, are privileged to present to you a unique series of books and courses that describe a totally different, faster and new approach to spirituality, for the attainment of expanded consciousness.
The reason why they are different, is that they delve very much more thoroughly and deeply into the ‘nitty-gritty’ of spirituality for the average person than ever before, along with easy practical applications.
The material originates from South Africa, where an extraordinarily brilliant young Teacher, Mystic and Seer called Ferdie Rossi spent 20 years intensively teaching ‘The Six Yogas of Naropa’ in an entirely new format – called “The Art of Movement”. He made this profound and ancient Tibetan teaching his own by diligent practice in the past.
His method is without equal in that, after lifetimes of inner research, he adapted and created this new Art of Movement that:
- Is totally practical with simple exercises and meditations.
- Is geared to ‘save energy’ so as to resonate completely with today’s increased and faster energies.
- Works much more quickly than the traditional ways.
- Is NOT difficult to do!
- Can be practiced at any time and in any place, and therefore is geared to our Western way of life.
- Anyone who persistently practices, could draw the attention of this Teacher, and gain valuable assistance on inner levels.